DAG1000-4S is a multi-functional analog telephone adapter which offers seamless connectivity between IP-based telephony networks and legacy telephones (POTS), fax machines and PBX systems. With standard SIP protocol, it’s compatible with leading IMS/NGN platforms and SIP-based IP telephony systems. It provides 4 FXS ports, fax over IP and flexible dial plans. Offering high-quality and reliable voice-over-IP service, the device is ideal for call centers, small and medium enterprises, SOHO and residential users.
- Cost-effective VoIP adapter with 4 FXS ports
- Support legacy telephones, fax machines and POS terminals
- Fax over IP (T.38 and Pass-Through)
- Support TR069, SNMP protocol and DMCloud to manage devices remotely
- Echo Cancellation, Dynamic Jitter Buffering technology, etc
- Multiple codecs: G.711A/U law, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC and AMR
- Fully compatible with leading IMS/NGN and SIP-based IP telephony systems