DAG2000-24/32S is a multi-functional analog gateway offering seamless connectivity between IP-based telephony networks and legacy telephones (POTS), fax machines and PBX systems. With the standard RJ11 and RJ21 interfaces, the device offers maximum 32 FXS ports. It provides the standard SIP protocol and is compatible with leading IMS/NGN platforms and SIP-based IP telephony systems. It is ideally suited for small and medium businesses, call centers and multi-location environments that need VoIP services.
- Cost-effective VoIP adapter with 32 FXS ports
- Support legacy telephones, fax machines and POS terminals
- Fax over IP (T.38 and Pass-Through)
- Support TR069, SNMP protocol and DMCloud to manage devices remotely
- Echo Cancellation, Dynamic Jitter Buffering technology, etc
- Multiple codecs: G.711A/U law, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC and AMR
- Fully compatible with leading IMS/NGN and SIP-based IP telephony systems