DAG2500 is a functional analog gateway offering seamless connectivity between VoIP and traditional phone system. It’s a highly-integrated gateway which provides up to 72 FXS ports with standard R21 interface in 1U size. Users can easily connect their analog phones, fax machines and PBX systems via standard voice interface. DAG2500 supports the standard SIP protocol and it’s compatible with leading IMS/NGN platform and SIP-based IP telephony system. It is ideally suited for small and medium businesses, call centers and multi-location environments that need VoIP services.
- Adopt high-integrated hardware structure and support 48/64/72 FXS in 1U size
- Use high-performance DSP chip, ensuring superior voice quality
- Allow 5km length of cabling (at maximum)
- Support legacy telephones, fax machines and POS terminals
- Echo Cancellation, Dynamic Jitter Buffering technology, etc
- Multiple codecs: G.711A/U law, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC and AMR
- Fully compatible with leading IMS/NGN and SIP-based IP telephony systems