DAG3000-112S is a functional analog gateway offering seamless connectivity between VoIP and traditional phone system. It’s a highly-integrated gateway which provides up to 112 FXS ports with standard R21 interface in 1U size. Users can easily connect their analog phones, fax machines, and PBX systems via a standard voice interface. DAG2500 supports the standard SIP protocol and it’s compatible with leading IMS/NGN platform and SIP-based IP telephony system. It is ideally suited for small and medium businesses, call centers and multi-location environments that need VoIP services.
- Adopt high-integrated hardware structure and support 48/64/72 FXS in 1U size
- Use high-performance DSP chip, ensuring superior voice quality
- Allow 5km length of cabling (at maximum)
- Support legacy telephones, fax machines, and POS terminals
- Echo Cancellation, Dynamic Jitter Buffering technology, etc
- Multiple codecs: G.711A/U law, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC and AMR
- Fully compatible with leading IMS/NGN and SIP-based IP telephony systems