- Offers configuration, management and monitroing of devices, accounts and firmware
- Real-time device and network monitoring; analytical system reports
- Configure and manage a batch of devices by different sites, groups and models
- Enterprise-grade security including TLS and 2-way certificate verification
- Configurable notifications, intelligent alarms and automatic troubleshooting
- Intelligent troubleshooting automatically identifies problems and provides diagnostic reports
- Two-factor login authentication to protect your data security
- Grandstream Auto Provisioning Service (GAPS) will remain as a legacy solution for Grandstream products and users that are not yet ready to update their current devices’ firmware to a point where GDMS is supported. New products will use GDMS.