Digium’s dual span digital interface cards support 48 (T1 / J1) or 60 (E1) connections to PSTN trunks over two spans (digital circuits). Built exclusively for use with Asterisk and Asterisk-based communications systems, the dual span cards provide the best value in digital connectivity.
Dual span digital cards are available in PCI and PCI-Express form factors. All dual span models can be combined with an Octasic DSP-based echo cancellation module from Digium to provide effective hardware echo cancellation across all channels.
Digium cards are compatible with all versions of Asterisk using the DAHDI driver framework. Asterisk and DAHDI are available for free from the Asterisk.org website. All cards include a five (5) year warranty and are eligible for Digium’s Exceptional Satisfaction Program (ESP) risk-free Quality Guarantee.
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls per span (48 total T1/J1 and 60 total E1 calls per card)
- Supports T1, E1, and J1 physical interface connections
- Optional 128ms hardware echo cancellation module
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS
- Available in PCI and PCI Express form factors
- 2 ports / 2 spans
- Digium ESP risk-free guarantee
- asterisk and DAHDI supported (DAHDI 2.8 or later required for the TE235)
- Asterisk and DAHDI supported (DAHDI 2.10 or later required for the TE236)
- Switchvox supported (Switchvox 5.8.1 or later required for the TE235)
- Switchvox supported (Switchvox 6.1 required for TE236 card)