Grandstream IP Phone
The Grandstream IP Phone GHP610/GHP610W and GHP611/GHP611W are compact IP phones that provide an HD speaker on the handset, 2 SIP accounts/lines, 10 speed dial keys and 3 programmable keys. Part of the GHP Series of Hotel Phones, these simple IP phones are also ideal for hospitals, apartments, dormitories, retail and more. This Series includes 2 models with integrated dual-band Wi-Fi support (GHP610W and GHP611W), provides 3-way voice conferencing, supports full-band OPUS voice codec and features an advanced jitter-resilience algorithm that tolerates up to 30% packet loss without impacting voice quality. The GHP Series is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream IP Phones endpoints. Thanks to a compact design that can be easily used on a desktop or wall-mounted, the GHP610/GHP610W and GHP611/GHP611W are ideal for hotel deployments as well as many other similar environments.
- 2 SIP Accounts, 2 Lines.
- GDMS online device management and provisioning.
- 3-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls.
- Integrated dual-band 2.4GHz & 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (GHP610W & GHP611W only).
- Includes one 100Mbps network port with PoE (GHP610 & GHP611 only).
- Speed dial label and swappable faceplate to allow for easy customization.
- Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC).
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot.
There are no reviews yet.