IP Phone GRP2650
Part of the GRP series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones, the GRP2650 is a professional 14-line model designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including: 5-way voice conferencing to maximize productivity, integrated PoE & Wi-Fi, full HD audio on both the speaker and handset to allow users to communicate with the utmost clarity, EHS support for Plantronics headsets and integrated USB headset support. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2650 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream IP Phone endpoints. With 56 Virtual Multi-Purpose Keys (VPK), an easy-to-use 5-inch color LCD screen, and support for Bluetooth, EHS (Plantronics) and USB headsets, the GRP2650 is the perfect choice for busy professionals and receptionists who need to manage high call volumes, with advanced functionality. Designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2650 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice endpoint.
- 14 lines, 6 SIP accounts.
- Supported by GDMS which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices.
- RJ9 headset jack allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets, and integrated USB Headset support.
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity.
- Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise.
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE.
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls.
- Enterprise-level security protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage.
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization.
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz).
There are no reviews yet.