GRP2670 IP Phone
Part of the GRP series IP Phones of Professional Carrier-Grade IP Phones, the GRP2670 is an executive-quality 12-line model designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including a 7 inch touch screen, built-in dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth support, 5-way voice conferencing, integrated PoE, full HD audio and more. The GRP series offers carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2670 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. With 64 Virtual Multi-Purpose Keys (VPK), an easy-to-use 7-inch capacitive touch screen, and support for Bluetooth, EHS (Plantronics) and USB headsets, the GRP2670 is the perfect choice for busy professionals, executives, and receptionists who manage high call volumes. Designed for easy mass deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2670 offers a high-end, easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice endpoint.
- 12 lines, 6 SIP accounts
- Supported by GDMS which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
- 7-inch (1024×600) capacitive touch screen
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth support
- Enterprise-level security protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz)
There are no reviews yet.