The GWN7624 is an in-wall Wi-Fi access point designed for small-to-medium-sized businesses, offices, residential and commercial locations, hotels, and more. It provides three Gigabit network ports to provide IP phones, IPTV, computers, and similar devices with Ethernet while also providing and uplink Gigabit network port with PoE/PoE+. The GWN7624 offers 2.4G 2×2:2, 5G 4×4:4 MU-MIMO technology, and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. This access point is designed to be mounted in-wall to provide a clean and professional installation that blends into the surrounding environment. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7624 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface. The GWN7624 is also supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s free cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform. It is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi capable IP phones. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, and 200 concurrent clients per AP, the GWN7624 is an ideal Wi-Fi access point for medium wireless network deployments with medium user density.
- 2.03 Gbps wireless throughput and 4 Gigabit wireline ports 5GHz 4×4:4 MU-MIMO
- Supports up to 200 concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Self-power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Embedded controller can manage up to 30 local GWN series APs;
- GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN Manager offers premise-based software controller
There are no reviews yet.