Grandstream IP Phone
The Grandstream IP Phone GXV3350 IP Video Phone for Android combines a 16-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video collaboration solution and the functionality of an Android tablet to offer an all-in-one communications solution. This IP video phone delivers a powerful experience through its’ 5 inch 1280×720 capacitive touch screen, tiltable camera, HDMI output, dual microphones and support for 720p HD video. The GXV3350 adds dual Gigabit ports with PoE/PoE+, integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support. It also runs Android 7.0 and offers instant access to hundreds of thousands of Android apps. By combining a state-of- the-art IP video phone and the functionality of an Android tablet, the GXV3350 offers businesses throughout the world a powerful desktop communication and productivity solution.
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts.
- Built-in 1 mega-pixel CMOS tiltable camera for video calling with privacy wheel.
- Runs on the Android 7.0 operating system.
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headsets.
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports.
- Integrated dualband Wi-Fi (2.4GHz & 5GHz).
- Built-in PoE/PoE+ for power and network connections.
- Dual-mic HD speakerphone with noise reduction, advanced echo cancellation & excellent doubletalk performance.
- 4-core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A53 processor with 2GB RAM and 8GB eMMC Flash.
- 5.0” (1280×720) capacitive 5-point touch screen HD TFT LCD.
- Peripherals include HDMI-out, USB, headset jack, EHS.
- 6-way audio conferencing & 3-way 720p 30fps HD video conferencing capability.
There are no reviews yet.