Based on SIP and ONVIF protocols, i63 is a video door phone that integrates powerful
functionalities of access control, intercom, and security protection. Featuring an
aluminum alloy design and 5 speed-dial buttons, i63 delivers a high-quality robust
appearance. With high protection level IP66 and IK07, it is waterproof, dustproof and
anti-collision in most outdoor environments. i63 allows users to make audio/video calls
via a speed-dial button and a 2 Mega-pixel camera and achieve access control by
different modes. With rich input and output interfaces, i63 is easy to link with other
security devices and customize into various solutions in apartments, commercial
buildings, communities and industrial parks.
- With high protection level of IP66 and IK07, wide temperature range from -40℃ to.
- 70℃, it can work perfectly in most outdoor environments.
- Support to open the door with RFID/IC cards, NFC, indoor switch, remote DTMF, Timed open door.
- Aluminum alloy design and 5 speed-dial buttons.
- Built in 2M pixels wide-angle camera: 120º(H), 60º(V) with infrared
- Fitted with a tamper switch that detects unauthorized opening of the device itself.
- Compatible with SIP and ONVIF protocols.
- Built-in 3 short-in detect ports and 2 short-out control ports, can be integrated with
induction loop antenna.
- Built-in maximum 128GB capacity TF card slot for image storage.
- HD voice speech quality with built-in 2.5W speaker and Acoustic Echo Canceller.
There are no reviews yet.