MTG2000 is a new-generation intelligent VoIP gateway, which is designed for enterprises, telecom operators and various industries. Focusing on a concept of maintainable, manageable and operable, MTG2000 features high integration and large capacity. It provides carrier-grade VoIP and FoIP. services, as well as value-added functions such as modem and voice recognition. Thus it constructs a flexible, high-efficient, future-oriented communication network for users. MTG2000 supports a range of signaling protocols, realizing the interconnection between SIP and traditional signals like SS7 and PRI. It supports multiple codec methods, offers signal encryption technology and smart voice recognition technology, and improves the utilizing efficiency of trucking resources while ensuring voice quality. The trunk gateway is ideally fit for various access networks of SMEs, call centers, telecom operators and large-scale enterprises.
- Multi-port and high-integrated structure; up to 20 E1/T1 with 1U size
- Provide various services, such as VoIP, FoIP, Modem, and POS
- Support flexible dialing rules and operations, allowing users to customize dialing rules according to different working environments
- Support multiple coding standards: G.711A/U, G.723.1, G.729AB, iLBC and AMR
- High compatibility, interoperable with PBX of Avaya, NEC, and Alcatel, and also leading soft-switch of Huawei, Cisco, and ZTE, etc.