MTG600 is a trunk gateway aimed at small and medium enterprise and used to help the enterprise to realize the evolution from the traditional PBX to voice IP. On the one hand, it supports PRI protocol and adopts standard T1/E1 trunk interface to realize docking with traditional PBX. On the other hand, it adopts standard SIP protocol docking with the various soft switch to ensure PSTN seamless access to IP voice/NGN network and achieves VoIP/FoIP and more value-added service. MTG600 supports intelligent multiple trunk routing technologies, makes the operator easy to manage trunk routing by price optimum rule, and the automatic switch-over between multiple trunk routing makes the network have high reliability
- Converged gateway supports make a call through 4G VoLTE/3G/2G networks, as well as 4G mobile Internet
- Efficient concurrent processing, up to 60 channels
- Support flexible dialing rules and operations, allowing users to customize dialing rules according to different working environments
- Support T.38, Pass-through fax, as well as modem and POS machines
- Support multiple coding standards: G.711A/U, G.723.1, G.729AB and AMR
- High compatibility, interoperable with PBX of Avaya, NEC, and Alcatel, and also leading soft-switch of Huawei, Cisco and ZTE, etc.