Vega Enterprise SBCs (eSBC) sits at the edge of your company’s network and do the heavy lifting for VoIP phone calls that your firewall isn’t designed to do. Hide important voice network information, protect your company network from malicious attacks—that can cause your telephone bill to skyrocket or become susceptible for hackers to breach your system and take down the network.
Sangoma session border controllers offer affordable protection for small business that most integrators can configure and provision easily.
Tailored for Your Business Needs
All Sangoma SBCs feature field upgradable, session-based licensing as well as hardware-based transcoding and media handling (Excludes Vega SMB). Support for a broad range of SIP trunking topologies and integration with Skype for Business and Microsoft Lync environments, the Vega series includes comprehensive security configuration and a full suite of GUI-based tools and APIs for deployment, management, reporting, and troubleshooting
- 25-250 simultaneous calls
- Enterprise inter-site networking and SIP trunking border control
- High Availability for active/standby redundancy for mission-critical businesses
- Traffic visualization tools
- All-in-one SIP and TDM interfaces for PRI connect
- Hardware-based transcoding