Small to Medium Business SBCs (SMB SBC) sits at the edge of your company’s network and do the heavy lifting for VoIP phone calls that your firewall isn’t designed to do. Hide important voice network information, protect your company network from malicious attacks—that can cause your telephone bill to skyrocket or become susceptible for hackers to breach your system and take down the network.
Sangoma session border controllers offer affordable protection for small business that most integrators can configure and provision easily.
Tailored for Your Business
Needs All Sangoma SBCs feature field upgradable, session-based licensing as well as hardware-based transcoding and media handling (Excludes Vega SMB). Support for a broad range of SIP trunking topologies and integration with Skype for Business and Microsoft Lync environments, the Vega series includes comprehensive security configuration and a full suite of GUI-based tools and APIs for deployment, management, reporting, and troubleshooting.
- Supports 5 – 20 Simultaneous Calls
- Migrate to SIP Trunking or Hosted PBX Securely
- Empower Remote Workers
- Interoperates with All Major IP PBX & UC Systems
- DoS/DDoS Attack Protection
- Network Interconnect Point for SIP Trunking
- Topology Hiding for Fraud Protection
- Optional Annual Support & Software Maintenance Plans