Dinstar SBC300 provides rich SIP-based services such as safe network access, robust security, system interworking, flexible session routing & policy management, QoS, media transcoding and media processing for small-and-medium telecommunication operators. With distributed multi-core processor, rear panel for non-blocking gigabit switching data network, embedded Linux operating system, SBC300 delivers high capability while achieves low power dissipation. It supports 50 concurrent SIP sessions and transcodes up to 50 concurrent calls, and allows encrypted sessions via TLS and SRTP. The session border controller supports transcoding of G.729, G.723, G.711, G.726, iLBC, AMR and OPUS.
Besides, SBC300 offers two E1 ports that are compatible with PBX to meet customers’ networking needs.
- Supports up to 50 SIP sessions and 50 transcoding sessions
- SIP trunks & flexible routing rules for accessing IMS
- Embedded VoIP firewall, prevention of DoS and DDoS attacks
- Bandwidth limitation and dynamic white list & blacklist
- QoS, static route, NAT traversal
- Import & export of remote upgrade and configuration data
- Encrypted sessions User-friendly web interface, multiple management ways