Dinstar SBC3000 provides rich SIP-based services such as safe network access, robust security, system interconnectivity, flexible session routing & policy management, QoS, media transcoding and media processing for small-and-medium telecommunication operators. With distributed multi-core processor, rear panel for non-blocking gigabit switching data as well as embedded Linux operating system, the session border controller delivers high capability while achieves low power dissipation. It is able to process up to 2000 concurrent SIP sessions and transcode 1200 concurrent calls. Meanwhile, it supports dual control boards and dual hot-swappable power supplies and allows encrypted sessions via TLS and SRTP. Apart from traditional codecs like G.729, G.723, G.711, and G.726, SBC3000 also supports the transcoding of iLBC, AMR and OPUS.
- Supports up to 2000 concurrent SIP sessions
- Support forwarding of 2000 calls on media, and transcoding of 1200 calls on media and fax
- Triple anti-attacking, embedded VoIP firewall, prevention of DoS and DDoS attacks Bandwidth limitation and dynamic white list & blacklist
- Import & export of remote upgrade and configuration data
- User-friendly web interface, multiple management ways
- Dual main control boards, dual hot-swappable power supplies