SBC300 provides rich SIP-based services such as safe
network access, robust security, system interworking, flexible
session routing & policy management, QoS, media transcoding
and media processing for small-and-medium telecommunication
operators. With distributed multi-core processor, rear panel for
non-blocking gigabit switching data network, embedded Linux
operating system, SBC300 delivers high capability while achieves
low power dissipation.
It supports 50 concurrent SIP sessions and transcodes up to 50 concurrent calls, and allows encrypted sessions
via TLS and SRTP. The session border controller supports transcoding of G.729, G.723, G.711, G.726, iLBC,
AMR and OPUS. Besides, it also supports Web RTC, allowing desktop and mobile browsers to initiate and receive
calls to/from your SIP service over web socket and WebRTC completely transparently.
• Supports up to 50 SIP sessions and 50 transcoding sessions
• SupportWebRTC2SIP to turn Web RT Clients into a phone with audio capability
• SIP trunks & flexible routing rules for accessing IMS
• Embedded VoIP firewall, prevention of DoS and DDoS attacks
• Bandwidth limitation and dynamic white list & black list
• QoS, static route, NAT traversal
• Import & export of remote upgrade and configuration data
• User-friendly web interface, multiple management ways
There are no reviews yet.